Dropzone 4 makes it faster and easier to copy and move files, open applications and share files with many different services. Dropzone is a unique and amazing app that’s like nothing you’ve ever used before. We’ve paid fanatical attention to every detail and built an app that looks and feels like an integral part of macOS.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Dropzone 4 Pro
Size: 62.6 MB
- macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Open applications, and move and copy files faster than ever before.
- Shorten URLs quickly using the Tinyurl shortener. Just select a URL to shorten and press Ctrl+Option+Cmd+S and the shortened URL is automatically copied to the clipboard.
- AirDrop integration lets you drop files or folders from any app and share them with your other Macs over the network.
- Imgur integration lets you share images fast and get a link for pasting.
- Quickly resize and convert images between different sizes and formats.
- Upload files to Amazon S3 (Dropzone Pro feature).
- Upload files to your FTP server (Dropzone Pro feature).
- Upload files to your Google Drive (Dropzone Pro feature).
- Download and install add-on actions that let you upload to services like Google Drive, YouTube, and many others (Dropzone Pro feature).
- A powerful multi-tasking engine allows you to run multiple tasks at once and track the progress of each one through the in-grid task status area.
- See how tasks are progressing at a glance in the animated menu item.
- Launch Dropzone actions with the newly added keyboard shortcuts feature (Dropzone Pro feature).
- Add applications, folders or actions to your grid easily by dragging and dropping them on the Add to Grid area.
- Develop your own actions using the updated and massively improved Ruby or Python API (Dropzone Pro feature).
- Dropzone 4 now fully supports macOS Big Sur.
- Updated and improved for macOS Big Sur
- Support for Apple Silicon
- Updated app icon
- Drag area now automatically adjusts to dark/light tint depending on menu bar color
- Improved status item clarity on non-retina displays
- Updated preferences toolbar
- Improved Open URL action title detection
After installing app stays in trial mode.
Any necessary steps that I need to take?