Temperature monitoring, fan control & diagnostics for all Macs. Extend the life of your Mac with TG Pro, whether you have an older iMac or a new 16-inch MacBook Pro. Quickly view CPU, GPU, logic board, or hard drive temperatures, check battery health, and the other hardware diagnostics.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Use the status icon to quickly check all temperatures, and fans, and even control the speeds directly from the menu.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with built-in diagnostics.
- Remotely monitor servers by having emails sent instead of local notifications.
- [New] Added full support for the MacBook Pro (13-inch, M2, 2022).
- [New] Added an additional way to check for the last shutdown reason for newer models.
- [Fixed] Issue where the menu bar icon may have been blurry. It will now be sharp for any screen resolution.
- [Fixed] Updated the Paddle framework used for licensing. This should resolve the rare issue of a license disappearing after a system restart.
Note: TG Pro now requires macOS 10.12 or higher due to the Paddle licensing framework update.