4K YouTube to MP3 was specifically created for audio extraction from YouTube, VEVO, SoundCloud, and Facebook in MP3, M4A, and OGG. Drag and drop a link to your favorite songs and get MP3 files to your computer, easy like that. Transfer songs directly to your iPod, iPhone, and iPad everywhere you go. No annoying and complicated settings to deal with, just a clean, friendly, and functional interface.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
4K YouTube to MP3
Size: 166.8 MB
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Download YouTube playlists and channels: Get full YouTube playlists and channels in various formats. Store playlists conveniently in automatically created subdirectories with generated .m3u files.
- Download VEVO & SoundCloud songs: Download songs from the most popular music services directly to your computer.
- Get original quality without conversion: Grab audio in the same quality it is stored on the website.
- Direct transfer to iTunes: Transfer downloaded tracks automatically into iTunes and upload them on your iPhone or iPod.
- Audiobooks: Download audiobooks from YouTube to listen to them offline.
- Embedded videos support: Extract audio tracks even from embedded in HTML page videos.
- Easy proxy setup: Change your IP with in-app proxy settings and download videos banned in your region.
- Built-in player: Listen to music via a native music player, no need to open another application.
- All popular websites support: Download audio from Soundcloud, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, Flickr, Metacafe, and Tumblr.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
I get the “App is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash” error.
Open system Settings/Security and Privacy/general then open anyway.