Renamer is a powerful, feature-rich batch-file renamer that makes renaming many files quick and easy. If you ever had to rename hundreds or thousands of files file by hand and thought “there must be an easier way”, then Renamer is for you. With Renamer, you can save hours of tedious typing at the stroke of a button.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 19.1 MB
- macOS 10.14 or later 64-bit
- Stunning user interface – We redesigned our user interface to make renaming files even easier. And that in an elegantly simple, simply elegant look
- Optimize your files for the web – Do you want to publish images, photos, and documents on the Internet? Prepare them for the Web in just a few clicks
- Rename quickly from Finder – Renamer is all about saving you time working with files. Now you can perform common rename tasks conveniently from Finder with our new system menu
- Powerful chain feature – Tired of running the same sequence of renames? Link up rename tasks into single tasks to gain the ultimate renaming flexibility
- Work faster with Presets – Save even more time by storing your common rename tasks as presets and accessing them later with just a single click
- Change file extensions – Do your files have the wrong endings? With Renamer, you can change file extensions in seconds
- Undo – Renamer allows you to undo all your file renames, so you can focus on your work without having to worry about making mistakes
- Live feedback – See immediately how your renamed files look with Renamer’s live feedback. Great for catching errors early and fine-tuning your results
- Regular expressions – For power users Renamer offers to find and replace filenames with regular expressions
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.