Recoverit Video Repair promises users an easy way to fix their corrupted videos, regardless of the format they’re in. It should be simple enough to use, and it could be worth a try if nothing else gives convincing results. The application is straightforward, mostly because it’s not filled with too many options. It allows users to add the videos they want to repair and then proceeds to analyze and fix them.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
Repairs video files on Windows like MOV, MP4, M4V, 3G2, 3GP, WMV, ASF and FLV files
Repairs corrupted video files on Mac like MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI, and FLV files.
Fix videos from all popular video storage devices, like cameras, GoPro, DJI Drones, etc.
Support a free preview of all repaired Video files before saving them on desired locations.
Have no limitation on the size and amount of video files for repair.
Repair Standard Definition, Full HD as well as 4K resolution video files
Always There When Your Video Needs Repair
Repair corrupt videos due to the following causes:
Errors related to card/camera
- Powered off DJI quadcopter (Phantom, Mavic, Spark, or Inspire)
- Almost full memory card
- Corrupted or unreliable SD card
- Drone or camera crash
- The dashcam is unreadable after a car accident
Errors when handling videos
- Video compression issues
- Change in video format
- File Transfer Error
- File read and write errors
- Interrupted video recording
- Playing videos on unreliable third-party media players
More corruption causes
- Improper system shutdown
- Recovered videos are corrupted
- Virus attack
- Improper download
- Computer system crash
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.