Blasphemous is a brutal action-platformer with skilled hack’s slash combat set in the nightmare world of Custodian. Explore, upgrade your abilities, and perform savage executions on the hordes of enemies that stand between you and your quest to break eternal damnation.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: macOS Sierra – 10.12.6
- Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 640M
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Explore a Non-Linear World: Overcome fearsome enemies and deadly traps as you venture through a variety of different landscapes, and search for redemption in the dark gothic world of Custodian.
- Brutal Combat: Release the power of Mea Culpa, a sword born from guilt itself, to slaughter your foes. Acquire devastating new combos and special moves as you purge all in your path.
- Executions: Unleash your wrath and relish in the gory dismemberment of your adversaries – all in beautifully rendered, pixel-perfect execution animations.
- Customize Your Build: Discover and equip Relics, Rosary Beads, Prayers, and Sword Hearts to give you the new abilities and stat boosts you need to survive. Experiment with different combinations to suit your playstyle.
- Intense Boss Battles: Hordes of gigantic, twisted creatures stand between you and your goal. Learn how they move, survive their devastating attacks, and emerge victoriously.
- Unlock the Mysteries of Cvstodia: The world is full of tormented souls. Some offer you aid, some may ask for something in return. Uncover the stories and fates of these tortured characters to gain rewards and a deeper understanding of the dark world you inhabit.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.