Papetura is a short atmospheric adventure game with a unique world handmade entirely from paper and beautiful fragile music. It tells the story of two little creatures whose house is in danger of being burned down.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.12 or later
Papetura tells a story about the lonely paper creature Pape, trapped in a flowery prison. One day Pape escapes and finds little Tura, a magical being that he’ll take care of. Together they will have to face dark and flaming monsters which will try to burn down their beloved paper world.
- Unique point-and-click adventure experience, for about 2 hours.
- Everything is made out of paper, from tiny insects, strange creatures, and monsters to truly magical locations,
- Atmospheric and beautiful music is made by Floex – Tomas Dvorak,
- Puzzles are a part of the story and the world,
- The story is told by animation and strange noises, there are no dialogues.
The team consists of the creator Tomasz Ostafin (Petums), music artist Tomas Dvorak (Floex), and sound designer Juraj Mravec. The game was being made for many years, inspired by old classic games like The Neverhood, Machinarium, movies of Studio Ghibli, and fascination with architecture and paper sculptures.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.