Music Tag Editor Pro can help you to edit your Music Tag info easily and effectively, Batch edits all tags and batch rename with metadata, you can also use it to convert the text encoding of Music Tag, In some situations, it can repair the messy code in Music Tags. You also can download the album image for MP3 from the internet. Also, you can search for the tags of music files from Amazon or MusicBrainz cloud services.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Music Tag Editor Pro
Size: 30.0 MB
- macOS 10.9 or later 64-bit
- support id3v1,id3v2,zip comments, RIFF Info, APE Tag, Ogg Tags,iTunes tags. Tags:Title,Artist,Album,Genre,Copyright,Comments,Artworks,Lyrics and so on…
The lyrics you saved to the file can be shown correctly on your iPhone or iPod music player.
- support batch processing of lots of music files, support iTunes importing.
- Online album image download, multi album image supported.
- batch rename the audio file with metadata
- batch convert file name to tags
- a user can change, convert the tag text encoding easily, it also can repair messy code in situations.
- Fully iTunes Tag supported.
- Support strip APE or ID3V1 tags in mp3 files
- support to save id3v2.3 or id3v2.4 tags!
- Batch clean tags
- Built-IN Music player for all audio formats
Advance features in the pro version:
- Edit Additional and Advanced Tags.
- Custom and edit any tags you want.
- Batch Find & Replace all tag fields in one click.
- MusicBrainz Cloud services are supported.
- Editing experience optimization
- Bug fixes
the links are only “Music Tag Editor” and not the “pro version”
Due to historical reasons, there are two apps, Music Tag Editor and Music Tag Edito Pro. Their functions are exactly the same. You can freely choose which one to download.