n-Track Studio 9 Suite provides musicians and producers with a complete DAW environment for recording, editing, and mixing with an easy workflow and audio resolution up to 24-bit / 192 kHz. It supports an unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks, as well as plug-ins including VST, VST3, DirectX, AU, and ReWire.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- OS X 10.8 or later 64-bit processor
Studio 9 Suite offers 64-bit mixing and processing with sample-level editing and full automation of volume, pan, aux send & returns, and effects, great for programming fade-in/outs, cross fades, and more.
The built-in effects include reverb, compression, parametric & graphic EQ, echo, auto-volume, pitch shift, chorus, multi-band compression, spectrum analyzer, drum machine/synth, and the n-Track vocal processing module.
Version 9 also introduces improved guitar and bass amp simulators, as well as the VocalTune plug-in, which allows you to fix the pitch of your vocals and snap them to common scales or custom ones, for simple pitch correction or complete vocal transformation.
Other features include live input processing for recording tracks dry while monitoring with effects, and support for mixing in surround sound when creating DVD audio projects with 5.1, 6.1, and 7.1 surround formats.
You can also mixdown your song into a single WAV file to create an audio CD or to distribute the song online using the built-in MP3 encoder.
Studio 9 Suite allows you to record a song on your tablet on the go with the iOS and Android Studio apps (available separately) and then import it on your Windows or Mac computer for detailed editing and mixing.
Additionally, the software comes with free and premium soundbanks to get you started right away.
- New guitar amp simulator – algorithms simulate the sound of classic amp heads with real impulse responses taken from vintage and modern cabinet models and multiple microphones with flexible positioning
- New bass amp simulator – choose between various cabinet models for sounds ranging from deep, driven basses to present and rich tones
- New VocalTune plug-in – easily fix the pitch of your vocals and snap them to common or custom scales