Mellel Crack is the leading word processor for Mac. Powerful, flexible and reliable, it will help you write your book, academic paper or doctoral thesis — from outlining your ideas to a finished manuscript. An advanced, multilingual word processor that enables you to quickly add citations or bibliography to your projects and much more Keeping complex documents in order is not an easy task, especially if you need to include various tables, lists, images, footnotes, references and much more.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.9 or later 64-bit
A Word Processor you can trust
Mellel Mac Crack gets the job done. Safely. It’s considered the leading word processor for complex documents for a reason, and the reason is: it’s stable and trustworthy under real work pressure. The only drawback is that you’ll always wonder why you didn’t get it before.
An Outline and an Outliner
Mellel’s superb Outline feature allows you to organize your work. You can navigate your document, reorganize the order of chapters, edit headings, and add tags and description to heading.
And there’s more: You can use the Outline as an Outliner, creating the entire structure of your document from within the Outline. A true time-saver.
Find. Replace. Repeat.
Mellel Cracked for macOS offers you the most advanced Find and Replace tool. It’s powerful, it’s flexible, it does RegEx, and much more.
The best thing is that this is not the best thing about it: Using Find Actions, you can use your favorite find and replaces again and again… You can even group them in sets, and run them all at once, saving hours of painstaking and error-prone editing.
The Best Multi-language Support
Mellel Crack Mac was written from the ground-up to support multiple languages and script systems within the same document. It was the first, and still is the best (by far) word processor for right-to-left writing systems.
The Best Index tool
Use the best Index tool, designed for functionality, flexibility, and speed. Create your index as you go along, with live text.
- (Mac-Direct) The app is now notarized by Apple, allows launching the app on macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue that caused the removal of many rows when clicking the up/down row count stepper with tables containing more than 1000 rows.
- (Mac, iOS) Fixed a bug that caused Mellel Full Version to hang sometimes when typing a misspelled word in a footnote.
- (Mac) Fixed issues with insert table sheet and “Welcome to Mellel Torrent” window in the Hebrew interface.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue that caused a horizontal scroller to appear in the language list in the preferences window.