Starting with just a few tanks and the most basic of livestock, you’ll grow your aquarium to a thronging metropolis filled with hundreds of guests, tens of staff, and a multitude of different aquatic lifeforms, each with its own unique care requirements.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 367.6 MB
- macOS 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- A living simulation: Starting with just a few tanks and the most basic of livestock, you’ll grow your aquarium to a thronging metropolis filled with hundreds of guests, tens of staff, and a multitude of different aquatic lifeforms, each with its own unique care requirements.
- Design your exhibits: Megaquarium features almost 100 marine species including fish, sharks, crustaceans, corals, jellyfish, other invertebrates, and even a turtle! You’ll be spoilt for choice as you design, decorate, and populate your tanks.
- The right staff for the job: You won’t get far without the right staff. Choose who to hire based on their skills and future potential. Will you train up a team of multi-disciplined staff or a set of super-focussed experts? You’ll have to weigh up the pros and cons of each strategy and work out what is right for your aquarium.
- Research new animals and technology: As guests experience your displays you’ll earn points that you can assign to discovering new livestock and equipment. Keep upgrading and expanding your aquarium and work your way up to the most prestigious animals and displays in the aquarium industry.
- Manage your finances: The latest fish might look cool, but have you considered its impact on your aquarium’s bottom line? Tricky animals may require hiring new staff, expensive fish food or supplements, and the best tanks are a hefty investment! As an aquarium curator, you’ll need to master creativity and economics to succeed.
- Manage your guests!: Keep your guests happy by providing them with seating, food, drinks, and toilet facilities. Then at the end of their visit, direct them through the gift shop to boost your profits!
- Curator school: Start your career in the campaign mode where you’ll learn everything you need to know about designing and managing an aquarium. Each of the 10 levels challenges you to build an aquarium with unique gameplay conditions and objectives, while new features and concepts are explained along the way.
- Dive into the sandbox: Next explore sandbox mode where, with customizable settings and a random challenge generator, you can find virtually unlimited fish-related gameplay!
- Fixed bug: If the sandbox reward animal is a breeder it was overriding the minimum number of animals to 2, even if it was a shooter or group spawner which has a higher requirement.
- Fixed bug: Greek Arch and Acropolis can no longer be placed under bridge/jetty tanks platforms.
- Fixed bug: Sunken wrecks can no longer be placed under roofs, archways, and bridges.
- Fixed bug: Science poster now says Pairs Only instead of Dither Fish
- Fixed bug: Science points cannot be offered as a reward in the sandbox before rank 3.
- Fixed bug: Adorned Decorator Crab counts as a Decorator Crab for objective and count purposes.
- Fixed bug: The science tank version of the ‘Donation’ objective had not been updated in the last patch. It now requires a lower science total, the same as the ecology version of the same objective.
- Balance: Added an additional trade rarity range (3 total) so that trade rewards match trade requirements more closely. Rarity (prestige) 1-8 trades up to 9-12 which trades to 13-16 which trades to 17-20.
- Balance: Trade objectives offer more appropriate animal numbers based on size. More small animals, fewer big animals. Exception: minimum requirements for shoaling or breeding.
- Balance: Added additional trades which give a supply of an animal instead of a finite number for more variety.
- Balance: Reduced rarity of animals available from merchants. Trades and objectives are required for the best stuff.
Reupload please, all links are dead!