Massive X is Native Instruments’ new flagship synth, built by the same team as its predecessor. Based on a state-of-the-art architecture, it delivers pristine sound, and huge creative flexibility for artists and sound designers alike – allowing them to create, modulate, and experiment with sound from a huge range of sources, in any way they like.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Native Instruments Massive X
Size: 192.5 MB
- macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
- THE OSCILLATORS: At the heart of MASSIVE X you’ll find the completely new oscillator section – capable of producing more variation than some entire synths, right at the source. Choose from over 170 wavetables and 10 different modes of reading them – from the aggressive Gorilla family to a wavetable-bending mode, Hardsync, Formant, and many more – each with their own unique sub-modes and additional controls. Dial-in two phase-modulation oscillators to inject extra movement into the main oscillators.
- ROUTING REIMAGINED: Connect any output to any input, and see what happens. The intuitive routing setup lets you essentially rewire parts of MASSIVE X, meaning you can bypass, feedback, and send audio any way you like. It’s also possible to route modulators as audio sources to excite elements such as the comb filter.
- PERFORMERS: MADE TO MODULATE: Draw precise patterns of modulation in the Performer section, and assign them to parameters for complex, evolving patches, or for controlled changes to your sound. You can then use the Remote Octave control to trigger them on your keyboard, meaning you get truly playable modulation and huge expressive variety within a single patch.
- MASSIVE X is only available as AAX, AU, VST Plug-ins in this version. MASSIVE X requires an AVX compatible CPU to install and run. The MASSIVE X Factory Library is a separate installation, be sure to install via NATIVE ACCESS.
- FIXED VST/AU: Projects saved without a preset name using earlier versions of Massive X will now load the saved sound instead of the init preset