The window Magnet will change the way you work with your Mac! Easily snap windows into various sizes and positions by simply dragging them to the edges and corners of the screen. Maximize them, place them side by side, or deploy them into all four quarters of your screen in the blink of an eye.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 5.5 MB
- macOS 10.9 or later 64-bit
- Left/Right/Top/Bottom Halves of the screen supported
- Left/Center/Right Thirds of the screen supported
- Left Two Thirds & Right Two-Thirds of the screen supported
- Any Sixth-combination supported on ultra-wide screens
- Fullscreen & all four Quarters of the screen supported
- Activated by dragging (optional)
- Activated by keyboard shortcuts (customizable)
- Operated via Menu Bar icon
- Runs both on Retina and regular displays
- Up to six external displays supported
- Vertical screens supported
- Built to run on all macOS versions since 10.9 Mavericks
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra optimized
- Runs smoothly on macOS 12 Monterey
- Supports Apple M1 / Pro / Max / Ultra
- Contains various minor bug fixes
version 2.1.0 dont work
Works for MacOs Monterrey!
Works for M1 Mac thanks
I tried it just now: Magnet Pro 2.6.0 MAS
Worked on M1
M1 not working.
Pls could you update 🙂