MacDroid app is a very helpful solution for those who use Mac or MacBook, at the same time preferring an Android device to an iPhone. Android and macOS cannot natively work together, hence there is a vital need for an interface that would not only connect the two systems but also allow safe and smooth file transfer between them.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 23.2 MB
- macOS 10.10 or newer; compatible with all Android and MTP devices
- Transfer your recent photos: Some great photos you just took on your Android can be transferred to your Mac or edited there even without transferring.
- Work with entire folders: You can move entire folders between your Mac and Android and always have the most up-to-date documentation on your devices.
- Watch a TV show on a long flight: If you have new episodes on your computer that you’d like to watch on your device while offline – MacDroid will transfer them.
- Edit files directly on Android: You don’t even have to save your Android files on Mac to edit them. Just connect your phone, edit the files on Mac and save changes once done.
- Add new music to your phone: Transfer your favorite tracks from Mac to Android or vice versa and enjoy the music everywhere you are.
- Any MTP device is supported: Have more devices connected in MTP mode? Work with them in MacDroid just like you would with your Android device.
- Improved: compatibility with macOS Ventura.
- Lots of other fixes and improvements (thank you for your continued feedback!).