Klokki is a rule-based time-tracking that will start/pause the timer for you automatically. The automation is based on the rules you configure and that gives you full control over what should be tracked and what not.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 24.0 MB
- macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Auto-Tracking: Automatically track time by creating rules that will trigger the timer based on the work you do.
- Billable Hours: Keep track of your earnings by defining the hourly rate on billable tasks and projects.
- Powerful Reports: Get an overview of all your sessions and any time frames. View it as a chart or a list.
- Jira Integrations: Keep your tasks and time in sync with a Jira Cloud and/or Jira Server accounts.
- Smart Idling: Klokki will notice your absence from the Mac and provide options for when you get back.
- Shortcuts: The app is built with keyboard shortcuts in mind and provides the option to set up your own.
- Menu Bar Timer: Quickly access the timer from the menu bar at any moment and keep track of your time at a glance.
- Native to Mac: We love the Mac and made Klokki true to macOS. So you already know how to use it.
- Private by Design: All your data belongs to you and will always stay on your machine. We will never have access to it.
- Apple Silicon (M1-Chip) Support
- If you have the new and shiny M1 Mac, you can now enjoy native support for it.