PDF Reader Pro is a PDF powerhouse that will fulfill all your document needs. Building on solid features such as Annotation, Edit, Form filling, OCR, converting, Creating, signing, bookmarking, and protecting your PDF files, PDF Reader Pro allows you to maneuver through your PDF files. PDF Reader Pro offers even more – Edit text in PDFs, merge and combine multiple documents, split your PDF into several files, insert pages from another PDF, and Convert PDF to Word, and any other Microsoft Office® formats.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Reading modes – Multi-tab viewing, full-screen, page-fit, horizontal or vertical orientation, auto-scroll, Night mode
- Presentation – Slideshow Mode to present your PDF as PPT
- Create, Edit, and Search outlines to easily navigate through the whole file
- Bookmark specific pages or sections of PDFs
- Classic tools – Annotate and mark up PDF with the highlight, underline, strikethrough, freehand, text box, anchored note, shape and etc
- Continuous Annotations – Add Comments Continuously
- Sign – Create multiple signatures for any situation with trackpad, keyboard, or images
- Stamps – Customize your PDF with custom, image,s and dynamic stamps
- Link – Add hyperlinks to redirect other destinations, and edit your links as you like
- Table – A table consists of rows and columns of cells. You can add header and footer rows when you create the table
- Edit PDF files including adding, deleting, moving, or modifying text. Change font attributes (size and style).
- Create & Edit Forms. Create fillable PDF Forms from interactive field objects, such as buttons, checkboxes, and list boxes. Support to align and distribute form objects
- Fill out any PDF forms. Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat
- Fill & Sign. Fill out and sign the PDF form.
PDF Converter Pro
- Export from PDF to Microsoft Word (.docx), PowerPoint (.pptx), Excel (.xlsx), RTF, Text, HTML, Image, CSV, and more Offline
- Convert to PDF from images imported from Scanner and TXT files
- Merge & Split – Split documents into multiple documents or combine multiple pages into a new single, searchable PDF
- Extract – Extract the desired pages to create a new PDF
- Append – Insert another file (entire files or specific page ranges) into the existing file
- Rotate, delete, replace, and crop pages
- Watermark – Add fantastic watermarks to keep your documents safe and professional.
- Header & Footer – Label each page of your PDF document with fully customized page numbers.
- Bates number – Identify and retrieve information from your legal documents. Add a unique prefix or suffix which can be a set number, case number, firm name, or date.
- Background – Change the background (color or image) of the PDFs to comfort your eyes after long-time reading.
- Flatten – Flatten PDF to make the contents static.
- Booklet – Booklet puts the side of your page by side re-sorted for booklet printing, no matter what printer you have.
- Poster – Poster divide large PDF page(s) into multiple smaller Pages.
- Multiple – You can print more than one page of a PDF on a single sheet of paper.
- Convert scanned PDF form files or pictures into editable and searchable PDFs or TXT files. 50+ languages supported!
- You can also password-protect sensitive documents and authorization to edit, copy, modify or print PDFs
- Reduce PDF size to make your documents much lighter
- Ever feel tired of reading large files? Try Text-to-Speech(TTS). 50+ languages supported!
- Upload files to Dropbox, and iCloud Drive with one click
- We’re thrilled to welcome you to the all-new PDF Reader Pro. Re-created from the ground up. it’s effortless and more productive to use. Just like a great Mac app.
- Upgrade PDF converter tool. The Best PDF Converter makes you convert PDFs to fully-editable Word, Excel, PPT, Text, RTF, HTML, Image, CSV and more Offiline. Productivity Improved!
- Other optimizations make stability and compatibility improved.