Export Calendars Pro will let you easily export events and reminders from your Mac’s Calendar and Reminders apps to an Excel file, CSV file, tab-delimited text file or straight to the clipboard. But it’s not just any export tool: It lets you export special fields like an event’s duration, which is great for determining your billable hours. It also lets you export any contact property for any participant for an event from your Address Book.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
Many users do store additional data in the Notes field of an event. Export Calendars Pro can extract various data types from the event notes and location and is able to export them as separate fields, e.g. Address data, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses. An event’s title, location, and notes can also be split into separate segments using a customizable delimiter. Each segment can then be exported to a separate column.
The app is capable of organizing multiple export setups in templates to make repeated exports easier. An export template remembers the fields that were selected for the export, in which order they were arranged, the data sorting options, and the selected export format.
This makes Export Calendars Pro the perfect addition to your workflow: Manage appointments with your clients in an iCloud calendar on your Mac, iPhone, or iPad, export them with Export Calendars Pro, and import them into your accounting program.
GET YOUR EXPORT IN 3 EASY STEPS
- Select a time frame for the export. Use one of the provided presets or set custom dates.
- Select the calendars as well as the fields you want to export and determine the order of the exported data.
- Select the export format: Excel Workbook (.xlsx), CSV or tab-delimited. Select the preset the app offers or create (and save!) your own.
Data files created with Export Calendars Pro can be imported hassle-free into Excel (Windows and Mac), Numbers, FileMaker, and more – with leading zeros, dates, and special characters (umlauts, etc.) preserved.
- Fixes a problem with duplicate reminders.
- The option to automatically refresh the list of fetched calendar items when changes to calendars or reminders have been made outside the app has been removed because it no longer works reliably enough.
- In recent versions of macOS, the app should no longer temporarily display a message screen on launch if access to the user’s contacts has already been granted or denied.