Keep It is for writing notes, saving web links, storing documents, and finding them again. Available on Mac, and as a separate app for iPhone and iPad, changes are automatically made available to all your devices with iCloud. Keep It is the destination for all those things you want to put somewhere, confident you will find them again later.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 27.9 MB
- macOS 10.15 or later 64-bit
- Notes with styles, checklists, and attachments that look good and read well on all your devices
- Weblinks with live previews, or saved for offline viewing as PDFs or web archives
- Rich and plain text files
- Markdown documents, with preview and syntax highlighting in a choice of styles
- Add highlights and notes to PDF documents
- Add any other kind of file, and see previews for most images, documents, web pages, and more
- See summaries and thumbnails in the list for most files
- Use icon view to browse items by their thumbnails
- Use the Recents list to see things you’ve added or viewed lately
- Share folders and items with other Keep It, users, via iCloud
- Encrypt files with a password
- Fixed an issue extracting info from new and edited items.
Terminal: xattr -cr /path/to/file.app
“Keep It” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.
how can fix this?