iToolab AnyGo helps you spoof and change the location of your iPhone/iPad Easily. Works with all location-based AR games or apps. AnyGo enables you to teleport the GPS location of your iPhone to any destination you choose in the world in just 1 click! Simply enter an address or the specific coordinates of your desired location.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- OS X 10.10 or later 64bit
Supported devices & iOS versions:
- Supported iOS versions: iOS 7.0 and later
iPhone 12 Pro (Max), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone XS (Max), iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Red, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G
All models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro, and iPad
iPod touch 7, iPod touch 6, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4, iPod touch 3, iPod touch 2, iPod touch 1
- Change your iPhone’s GPS location to anywhere in 1 click: AnyGo enables you to teleport the GPS location of your iPhone to any destination you choose in the world in just 1 click! Simply enter an address or the specific coordinates of your desired location.
- Simulate the GPS movement with customized route and speed: With AnyGo, you can simulate natural GPS movement by creating 2-position or multi-position routes on a map, with the options to customize speed from 3.6km/h to 100km/h, pause, and continue. This is beneficial if you want to play GPS-related games from the comfort of your home without moving around or for accessing services provided outside of your region.
- Take better control with Joystick: Joystick mode allows you to use the Up or Down arrows to move forward or in reverse. GPS movement can also be controlled by using the W, A, S, and D keys or Up, Down, Left, and Right.
- Import GPX file for further usage: There are a variety of sources of GPX files, which consist of such information as routes, tracks, waypoints, and geocaches. You can review and further use these GPX files on a computer by importing them into AnyGo.
- Works well with location-based apps: AnyGo can be used with Pokémon GO, Tinder, Bumble, Skout, Facebook, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Life 360, and more location-based apps.
More features for you to explore:
- Multi-device management: Connect multiple iOS devices to the computer to spoof GPS locations simultaneously.
- Full-screen HD map view: Support to view the map in full screen to get a better overview of the map.
- Historical records: Detailed historical records to help you keep track of where you’ve been.
- Added GPX import functionality.
- Fixed problem with connection errors.
- Support to view the map on the full screen.