iSubtitle lets you create soft-subtitled movies for iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iTunes, or any AVFoundation/QuickTime-based player or app. It’s the first and only application to take full advantage of Apple’s soft subtitle technology. The subtitle tracks are resolution-independent and rendered in real-time as you watch the movie. Subtitles are always displayed at the best quality your device can perform.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 28.8 MB
- macOS 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Add soft, non-destructive subtitles, that won’t change or alter the original movie.
- Subtitles can be turned on/off using the interface of the device or application.
- Complete support for multiple languages in the same file.
- Supported devices are iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV.
- Supported applications are iTunes, QuickTime Player, or any app that can play a
- AVFoundation/QuickTime Movie.
- Built-in subtitle online search with automatic download, unarchive and parsing.
- Supports all major subtitle file formats like SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 and 2 (.sub),
- SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass), Spruce (.stl), Scenarist (.scc) and iTunes Timed Text (.itt).
- Matroska subtitles, like ssa/ass and srt, are automatically converted to soft subtitle tracks on import.
- Sync subtitles in real-time using the time offset stepper.
- Automatic and manual metadata tagging.
- Create chapter markers automatically or manually.
- Batch re-encode movies within the application to support your target device or application.
- Watch subtitled movies on fullscreen without leaving the application.
- Works perfectly with 10.9 Mavericks.
- Please install Perian from http://goo.gl/cXtDPW to support more input formats like MKV and AVI.
- If you are having issues using iSubtitle, we want to help. Please contact us!
- Now runs natively on Apple Silicon Macs.
- Localization fixes.