iSnapshot is an efficient and easy screenshot tool, synthesizing the functions of snapshot management, annotation feature and exporting, etc. It allows us to make various kinds of software instruction and tutorials quickly.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
It has four kinds of the screenshot, including
- Full-screen mode: simply only with a custom shortcut, all the content on the full screen will be kept.
- Window mode: The user can do the screenshot simply by moving the cursor to the target window and then one left-click.
- Custom selection mode: The user can move the cursor to select the target area, and zoom-in to capture more precisely during the dragging.
- Delay mode: The user can customize the delay setting and the software will do the screenshot automatically. Under this model, users can capture the popup menu based on the user operation.
It provides abundant custom choices for user-friendly concern, e.g. custom screenshot shortcut, delay setting, capture window shade, captures the current cursor. Worthy to mention, it allows for smooth copy and pastes amongst different applications.
Making a tutorial is one complicated issue, which requires large amounts of snapshot resources in advance. In order to better manage the resources, there comes software management. It allows for all the past snapshots with easy access to find, browse, delete and batch export, etc. The function of the quick preview allows users to check the actual export effect, not only saving the trouble of exporting but also increase the browsing efficiency tremendously.
It supports various picture formats for exporting/batch exporting, including but not limited to JPEG2000, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, etc.
Snapshot notes feature, allowing users to add notes to the snapshots so as for better understanding, including main functions as below (need to purchase this grant)
- Support text tool, add/edit/delete etc.
- Support cutout tool, custom all sorts of cutout formats.
- Support shape tool, adding various shapes including square and oval etc. and supports self-drawing/custom shape.
- Support mask tool, different colors for different purposes.
- Support line tool, set all line types, including dashed line, solid line, dotted line, dotted dashed lines, etc.
- Support arrow toolset various arrow types.
- Support snapshot filter function, combining brightness and contrast adjustment, dozens effect including Temperature and Tint.
- Support un-do and re-do.
- Support multi-glyph alignment, move, copy, etc.
- Optimize the interface to make it easier to use
- Great performance boost
- Fixed some bugs