iSkysoft Data Recovery is the easiest, fastest and safest solution to recover data lost by accidental deletion, formatting, improper operation, virus infection, and most other reasons you can think of. Recovers most common files from Mac computer, player, USB devices, hard drive, memory card, cameras, and many other storage devices, including but not limited to documents, photos, video, music, email, and archive files.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
iSkysoft Data Recovery
Size: 12.6 MB
- macOS 10.9 or later 64-bit
Powerful Data Recovery with Extensive Recovery Methods:
- The unparalleled data recovery technology offers you 4 special recovery modes for all kinds of data loss scenarios, including deletion, drive formatting, improper operation and partition loss.
- Lost File Recovery: recover files deleted by clicking “Shift + Delete”, data cleared from Recycle Bin as well as formatted data.
- Partition Recovery: Detect and scan lost, deleted, resized and even a damaged partition to recover folders and data.
- Raw File Recovery: scan your device deeply to get the raw file. However, this mode won’t display names and paths.
Solves Different Data Loss Scenarios: The program is capable of recovering data lost due to various situations:
- “Shift + Delete” deletion and emptied Recycle Bin without backup;
- Device formatting as well as corruption;
- Deleted, lost, resized, damaged or even invalid partition;
- Improper handling of the device, virus attack, computer power off, and the reinstallation of Windows OS.
Powerful Recovery with Easy-to-Use Interface: iSkysoft recovers lost data with its powerful recovery ability and extremely simple interface. It solves your data loss issues quickly and painlessly.
- Fully compatible with Windows 8;
- Retrieve data within 3 simple steps: select recovery mode – scan device – recover lost files;
- Pause or stop scanning whenever you want, as well as save the recent scanning result for future use;
- Search lost files with names after scanning;
- Fixed some minor bugs