iShowU Instant Advanced gives you real-time screen recording as you’ve never seen before! It is the fastest, most feature-filled real-time screen capture tool from the shiny white box yet. All of the features you would expect are here, and probably some you don’t!
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
iShowU Instant Advanced
Size: 39.4 MB
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
- A User Interface meant for you: Use an interface that you’re comfortable with. Want something simple? Use Basic mode. Want more power? Advanced mode gives access to all the options!
- Customize your settings: Easily create presets for common editing tasks, or for different types of output. Give them custom names so you can easily recognize them.
- Super Sharing: Share to YouTube, Vimeo, and all other enabled OS X services. We’ve even included an animated GIF generator!
- Clean and Simple: No need to tidy your desktop, we’ll do it for you. Instant can hide your desktop icons, and change your desktop picture to a solid color or another image.
- Flexible Output: Produce Quicktime or MP4 at up to 60fps. Want to create a timelapse? You can set the frame rate as low as 1 frame per minute!
- Better Camera Capture: Camera capture has been enhanced with the ability to show the camera either as a classic picture-in-picture, full screen, or completely hide it. Not only that but the transitions are also animated in real-time as you’re recording.
- A time for everything: Start and stop recording when you want, using either durations or fixed absolute times.
iShowU Instant Advanced Features
Built-in Audio Units
Got an annoying hiss in the background? Want to lift the bass in your vocal to create a more punchy sound? iShowU Instant equalizer will let you enhance your audio the way you want.
Take control of your microphone audio using iShowU Instant built-in dynamics processor, multi-band compressor, and equalizer.
Multichannel out of the box
For users with multi-channel input devices, it’s a pain to have to re-plug microphones just because your recording app doesn’t see the mic on “channel one”.
Not anymore: accept any channel as an input. Just tell iShowU Instant Advanced how you’d like to use the mic (or mics in fact!), where you want it to appear, and you’re done.
Record from iOS
Built that new killer app and want to show it off? With iShowU Instant Advanced, you can record directly from your iOS device1.
Features like time-lapse and Animated GIF/PNG export also work with iOS recordings as well. Get creative with your iOS demos!
1 Requires the phone be connected to your Mac with a lightning cable. The older 30 pin cable won’t work.
Inform your viewers
Leave out the guesswork & ensure your audience knows exactly what you’re doing without you having to speak out every action along the way. This leaves you free to talk naturally through your recording, without having to worry about the user missing a click or keystroke.
Visualizations can be kept close to the mouse cursor, keeping the context right near the work that you’re demonstrating, leading to better communication.
Edit directly in the app
Reduce total working time by making simple edits directly within iShowU Instant. These can then be rendered out to new movie files and easily shared directly from the app.
iShowU Instant Advanced provides basic editing tools including left / right trim, various shape objects (lines, arrows, rectangles, circles), and text. Objects can be moved, rotated, and scaled, as you’d expect.
Edits can be saved and worked on any time after you complete a recording. Encoding simply creates a new movie file.
Text & image watermarks
The ability to add your own text and image watermarks makes it easy to set up a preset that automatically puts your brand on all recordings you make.
- Fixed a bug with SWB Audio that could cause a crash.