OmniPlayer Pro for Mac is a comprehensive media player for almost any video and audio format on macOS. It has powerful features with a modern and clean design. You can use it to play various 4K/1080P/720P HD videos and normal/lossless audio easily with hardware decoding. OmniPlayer’s rich features let you conveniently control and adjust the playback, playlists, video images, audio tracks, subtitles, screenshots, etc.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.13 or later
Supports Multiple Media Types:
- Play almost any format of the local and remote server videos and audio (SAMBA/FTP protocol).
- Supports online videos and audio with HTTP/HTTPS protocols.
- Play Youtube and Vimeo videos using the webpage URL directly without online ads.
- Record media files to playlists automatically and automatically clear all when exiting the player.
- Play, search, delete, change repeat mode of media items in the playlist.
- Pause, resume, fast forward, rewind, and jump to a specified progress time.
- Record last progress time of playback when stopping automatically.
- Show preview images on the progress bar when playing a local video.
- Hide controls automatically to display pure video view without any occlusion.
- Adjust playback speed from 0.25x to 4x.
Video Image Adjustment:
- Adjust window size and video image aspect ratio quickly.
- Adjust video image rotation in all directions.
- Adjust video image equalizer including brightness, contrast, and saturation.
- Change audio delay time to synchronize audio and video.
- Choose different audio tracks in the video.
- Choose audio modes such as Stereo, Dolby Surround, Headphones, etc.
- Customize audio equalizer or choose predefined equalizer settings such as Classic, Rock, Pop, etc.
- Load different formats of local subtitles in real-time.
- Search and load subtitles online with video name or hash.
- Support for most languages. Change subtitle color and size in real-time.
- Change the encoding of subtitles in different languages to fix subtitle display problems.
- Take a screenshot with different formats.
- Generate GIF images up to the 60s. Export thumbnails with one click.
- DLNA protocol, Chromecast protocol, Roku channel
- New Interface
- Optimized decoding performance