Cisdem DVD Burner is great DVD-burning software with more functionality but fewer steps to master than iDVD. It can burn any videos to DVD with subtitles/menu and background music and also provides an array of DVD menu templates to suit all your occasions. With its editing functions, you can crop, rotate, trim, remove letterboxing, and add special effects or watermarks, and then easily burn your high-quality personal DVD.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
Add virtually any video to burn to DVD:
- Support to burn any videos taken or downloaded from YouTube, DailyMotion, Facebook, Vimeo, etc. Cisdem DVD Burner for Mac has strong compatibility with video resources and video formats.
- Video Resource: No matter the SD/HD videos are downloaded online, camcorder recorded or recorded on iPhone, iPad, and other devices, the DVD burner for Mac can burn all these videos to DVD easily.
- Video Formats: Support almost all video formats, such as burn MP4 to DVD, YouTube to DVD, HD MKV(H.264, MPEG-2 HD) to DVD, etc. Know more supported formats.
Rotate, crop, add background music & subtitles, customize menus
- Customize videos with your own idea and store them on DVD. The DVD Burner for Mac gives you a robust assortment of video editing and menu customizing features to make a perfect DVD!
- Rotate and crop video files to remove letterboxing, add special effects or watermark to your videos, etc.
- Add audio tracks as background music or subtitles in other languages to increase the accessibility of the videos – even if the sound is off!
- Choose the optional DVD menu templates for different occasions, like a festival, family, business, standard, cartoon, and more.
Customize the menu with your favorite thumbnails, buttons, frames, and text.
Burn your videos to DVD, DVD folder, or ISO files:
- Choose to burn videos to DVD disc directly. Or convert and backup files to DVD folder or ISO files firstly, so you can play them like genuine DVD or burn video to DVD disc later.
- Set the DVD name, language, and where you want to save to make the DVD more.
- Set to burn DVD based on disc volume (DVD5 or DVD9), TV system (NTSC or PAL), display ratio (16:9 or 4:3), etc.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.