iFlicks is the best and most complete video and metadata handling solution available for macOS. There is no easier way to add your video files to iTunes or Plex, so you can watch them on your iOS devices or third-party media players. iFlicks is all about movies and TV show metadata. It helps you make your iTunes Library look awesome by adding metadata. All using a beautifully designed user-interface.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
Leading Metadata Handling
- Automatic lookup for Movie and TV Show metadata
- Finds beautiful Artwork, including squared Artwork for TV Shows
- Automatic lookup for subtitles and chapter titles
- Behavior completely customizable using an extremely powerful Rules
Powerful Video Processing
- Extremely fast and lossless pass-through for H.264 and HEVC
- High-Quality encoding capabilities for H.264 and HEVC
- Dedicated presets for Apple Devices like iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
- HD support (HDR, 4k, 1080p, 720p)
- Encoding of Stereo and Surround Audio tracks
- Supports all common video formats like Mkv, mp4, m4v, MOV, Avi, mpg and many many more
- Subtitle and Chapter support
Extensive Automation Possibilities
Support for Custom Presets based on user preferences
Watch Folders to pick up and automatically process files added to monitored folders
Extremely powerful rules to customize the complete workflow
AppleScript support for even more fine-grained control
Intuitive User Interface
- Just drag videos to iFlicks and hit start to process the videos
- Clean interface to get you started without distractions, Advanced functionality just a click away
- Tightly coupled with iTunes. Just drag items from iTunes to iFlicks to update metadata
iFlicks 3.2 is the first major update to iFlicks 3
Most importantly this update adds support for the TV and Music apps on macOS Catalina, so you can keep working with iFlicks just as you have done with iTunes before.
== Get back to us ==
We love hearing from you! Get in touch with us at support.iflicksapp.com, facebook.com/iFlicks or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy using iFlicks, please take a minute to leave a nice review: it really helps.