The most comprehensive Home Inventory application on the market that will help you make and maintain inventory for any property you own. It lets you organize your belongings in collections, rooms, and locations, and/or assign one or more tags to each one. It lets you add photos, videos, receipts, manuals, contracts, and other documents related to your possessions.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
BluePlum Home Inventory
Size: 56.7 MB
- macOS 10.13 or later
- Inventory Items
- Add all necessary information related to each item: name, description, year, make, model, serial number, purchase price, annual depreciation rate, heir, warranty…
- Associate items to your properties, rooms, and collections. Add custom tags to organize your items into even more categories
- Bulk Import: Quickly import photos or other document types and create new inventory items from a selected folder
- Media: Add multiple photos, videos, manuals, or other documents to items. Display all of them in a photo album that lets you filter and organize by multiple criteria
- iPhone & iPad: Access your iPhone or iPad photos directly from the Mac application without having to use an external iOS app
- Journals: Keep maintenance or upgrade journal. Log relevant events – services, taxes…
- Events: Schedule one-time or recurring events with optional reminders (maintenance tasks, tax due dates, warranty expiry, etc.)
- Packing lists: Moving, going on a trip, camping – manage multiple packing lists for every occasion.
- Loaned items: Track items you loaned to your contacts, set ‘return by’ dates, create reports …
- Property management: Add and display more information related to your properties – property manager, Zillow…
- Backup & Restore: All inventory information is kept on your local computer, but keeping your home inventory information off-site is always a good idea. Back up all data to a single compressed file. Automated backups to iCloud drive.
- Value tracking: You can create periodic value logs (usually on an annual basis) for all the items you want to be tracked. Automatically apply suggested depreciation rates. Display & print charts for your value logs
- Fixed a GUI issue causing the application to crash for some users during a backup.