Glitchhikers is a surreal journey through the spaces between places. A late-night drive, a deserted airport lounge, a moonlit walk through an empty park, a quiet carriage on an overnight train. Who will you meet? What will you talk about? Where will the journey take you? Find yourself along the way.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Glitchhikers: The Spaces Between
Size: 814.7 MB
- macOS 10.13 or later
- A freeform narrative journey: No pressure, no failure, no optimal path, no journey exactly the same. Glitchhikers: The Spaces Between is an introspective freeform game where the player picks a journey, slips into that liminal space, and has a unique experience traveling into their own thoughts, guided by the characters they meet along the way.
- Through the spaces between destinations: A late-night drive, a deserted airport lounge, a moonlit walk through an empty park, a quiet carriage on an overnight train, a 24-hour convenience store. Never the ultimate destination, spending time in the in-between creates a setting for contemplation and reflection, a mood that exists in these liminal spaces.
- Shared with a surreal cast of characters: The hikers you meet on each journey will travel with you for a time, offering thought-provoking conversations, and questioning your place in the universe. Who will you meet? What will you talk about? Were they real or just a figment of your imagination?
- And set to a weird soundtrack: An extensive original soundtrack full of chill grooves, upbeat wonder, dreamy synths controlled by your movement through space, and that one busker who makes you feel right at home: each journey has its own feel.
- The full realization of the critically acclaimed cult game: Glitchhikers: The Spaces Between both expands and dives deeper into the ideas behind the original Glitchhikers (released as a short conceptual game in 2014), to fully realize the concepts and present a polished and fleshed out experience to a new generation of players.
- From avant-garde narrative designers Silverstring Media: Silverstring Media are a vital and vibrant voice within narrative indie games, creating a string of short experimental titles and working as narrative guns for hire on indie darlings including Celeste, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Where the Water Tastes Like Wine, Manifold Garden and Wandersong.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.