One-click to do a whole backup for your iPhone or iPad data, like contacts, messages, photos, videos, podcast, music, WhatsApp, Messenger, etc. And easily export data from backups partially or completely after previewing.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.10 or later (Apple Silicon compatible)
- Back-Up Your iPhone/iPad with One Click: Once your iOS device is connected to PC, FonePaw iOS Data Backup & Restore will scan out your phone data and allow you to do a backup in one click. There is no limitation on the number of backups and the newest one will not erase the old one.
- Securely Restore from Backups: All backup files can be previewed before restoring. You’re able to export part of the data or all data from the backups. What you have backed up are compatible to be restored to the computer, iPhone, iPad, and iPod. (Only contacts can be restored to iDevice now but it may support more data in the future.)
- Standard Backup and Encrypted Backup are Provided: You have 2 options to backup iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch data, one is a normal backup method to save your data without protection. Another one is to store your data with a password to protect your private information.
Note: This restoring is different from the iPhone Data Recovery feature since it works for recovering from backups that you have done before while iPhone Data Recovery retrieves deleted files without backups.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.