EndNote is the reference management software that not only frees you from the tedious work of manually collecting and curating your research materials and formatting bibliographies but also gives you greater ease and control in coordinating with your colleagues.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- Operating Systems: macOS 10.10 or later
- Cite While You Write™ compatibility: Microsoft Word 2007, 2010*, 2011, 2013*, 2016*
- Bibliographic formatting integration: Wolfram Mathematica 8, Apple® Pages
- Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs.
- Access full-text research articles with one click.
- Easily read, review, annotate and search PDFs in your library.
- Create rules to automatically organize references as you.
- Keep your data accurate with automatic reference and link updating.
- Quickly deduplicate the content in your library by searching on unique identifiers.
- Insert in-text citations from your library with the Cite While You Write feature in Microsoft® Word.
- Automatically build your bibliography using the library of 7,000+ reference types or your own customized style.
- Ensure your bibliography is accurate with refreshed journal and referencing styles.
- Access your research anytime, anywhere from the cloud. Move seamlessly between online and the desktop and iPad applications.
- Share some or all of your library with collaborators worldwide.
- Provide write or read-only access to your library.
- Use the new Tabs feature for easier multitasking.
- Track your teammates’ changes and view their activity in your shared library.
- Match your paper with relevant, reputable journals using Manuscript Matcher.
- Conduct large-scale literature reviews with ease and speed using powerful analysis tools.
Write Faster: Insert in-text citations while simultaneously creating a bibliography with the Cite While You Write feature in Microsoft® Word.
Research Better: Use tools that find PDFs for you throughout your search process. Then, easily read, review, annotate and search PDFs in your library.
Stay Organized: Create rules to automatically organize references as you work. And, use the new Tabs feature for easier multitasking.
Collaborate Easier: Easily collaborate across geographic boundaries. Share some or all of your library and set permissions for access.
Get Published: Match your paper with relevant, reputable journals using Manuscript Matcher.
Work From Anywhere: Access your research anytime, anywhere from the cloud. Move seamlessly between online and desktop and iPad applications.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.