CodeRunner, an advanced, highly flexible, and easy-to-use programming editor, supports a large number of languages and delivers big IDE features while remaining lightweight and clutter-free. CodeRunner can run code in 23 languages out-of-the-box and can be easily extended to run code in any other language. Notable features include debugging with breakpoints in lots of languages, IDE-level code completion, and lots of other high-end features making it easier than ever to write and work with code.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Advanced Code Completion
Any programmer knows the importance of good code completion. That’s why CodeRunner delivers powerful IDE-level code completion for most languages, including fuzzy-search, tab-selectable placeholders, and documentation snippets.
Run Code in Any Language
CodeRunner was built on the principle that you need to be able to run your code instantly, in any language. CodeRunner can run code in 25 languages out-of-the-box and can be easily extended to support other languages. Adding a language is as easy as entering its terminal command.
CodeRunner can also run multi-file projects without any manual setup required.
Debugging with Breakpoints
A good debugging workflow is key to producing quality code. With CodeRunner, you can set breakpoints and step through your code in more than a dozen languages instantly.
Just click the text margin to set a breakpoint and start debugging. Explore the call stack, view and edit variables, and interact with the debugger.
Debugging code in any language has never been so quick and easy.
- Documentation sidebar
- File navigator
- TextMate syntaxes and themes
- Code templates
- Multiple selections
- Symbol navigator
- Web inspector and web tools
- Automatic indentation support
- Live running process statistics
- Run with arguments & input sets
- Highly configurable
- Software updates
- Improved speed of code completion in C, C++, and Objective-C.
- Improved handling of file types and bundled file icons for all major coding languages.
- Improved display of variables when debugging using lldb (in C languages and Swift), with support for hierarchically nested structures and better object descriptions.
- Improved support for Go and fixed an issue with Go code completion.
- Fixed an issue preventing Java code from running correctly on some systems.
- Fixed an issue when using Split View with the code completion window active.
- A number of general bugfixes and minor improvements.