A story-driven platformer Metroidvania with a touch of RPG and tons of humor! Made in 2.5D, with beautiful hand-drawn-looking backgrounds crowded with funny creatures. Join Rufus, the clunky hero with broom and bucket, on a journey full of surprises through a bizarre realm.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 1.1 GB
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: High Sierra 10.13 (or newer)
- Processor: i7-7700HQ @ 2.80GHz (or equivalent)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 (or equivalent)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Nearly 40 different levels set in 7 different areas
- 15+ Interiors
- 6 Skills: Double Jump, Dash, Dive, Cling, Range Shot and Blasting Attack
- Combine 8 different bonus items on 3 bonus slots to boost your character’s skills and abilities
- Defeat tough bosses
- Humorous dialogues and funny items/weapons
- Trade Items on various shops along the game
- Various side quests to level up your character
- Original Music
In a village far, far away, a dull peasant named Rufus was living an ordinary life. The boss of the house was his wife, Brunilde, a boisterously smart and funny woman that you wouldn’t exactly call “pretty”. Life was nice and happy in the village, until one day, awakened by some magical mistake, the Evil One started to spread his minions around town, performing hideous acts against the people.
The worst of which was the kidnapping of Brunilde. She was torn from Rufus’ hands and put in prison at the Evil One’s castle. Transformed into a blondie duck-faced doll girl, she now spends all her time staring at herself in a small handheld mirror.
Determined to win her back, Rufus made a helmet out of a bucket and picked a broom as a weapon. Everybody now calls him the CLUNKY HERO, but he might be the only hope to defeat the evil one that no one wants to call by name. Rufus is now on his journey to save his wife and the whole village!
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.