Factorio is a game in which you build and maintain factories. In the beginning, you will find yourself chopping trees, mining ores, and crafting mechanical arms and transport belts by hand, but in a short time, you can become an industrial powerhouse, with huge solar fields, oil refining and cracking, manufacture, and deployment of construction and logistic robots, all for your resource needs.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- OS: macOS Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, OSX El Capitan, Yosemite
- Processor: Dual-core 3Ghz+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2012 Mac
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Normal sprite resolution, Low-quality compression
Join forces with other players in cooperative Multiplayer, create huge factories, collaborate and delegate tasks between you and your friends. Add mods to increase your enjoyment, from small tweak and helper mods to complete game overhauls, Factorio’s ground-up Modding support has allowed content creators from around the world to design interesting and innovative features.
While the core gameplay is in the form of the Freeplay scenario, there is a range of interesting challenges in the form of Scenarios. If you don’t find any maps or scenarios you enjoy, you can create your own with the in-game Map Editor, place down entities, enemies, and terrain in any way you like, and even add your own custom script to make for interesting gameplay.
Discount Disclaimer: We don’t have any plans to take part in a sale or to reduce the price for the foreseeable future.
What people say about Factorio
- No other game in the history of gaming handles the logistics side of the management simulator so perfectly. – Reddit
- I see conveyor belts when I close my eyes. I may have been binging Factorio lately. – Notch, Mojang
- Factorio is a super duper awesome game where we use conveyor belts to shoot aliens. – Zisteau, Youtube
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.