Synchronize. Backup. Bootable Backup. Whatever your backup or sync scenario, ChronoSync has got you covered! ChronoSync is the premier Mac app for synchronizations, backups, bootable backups, and cloud storage. It’s a complete, all-in-one solution – no other app can compare! With ChronoSync can sync or do a backup for most devices and directories, and all that can be connected to the Mac, including a folder on your Mac, other Macs, PCs, and external drives.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Home folder backup or sync: Got a number of folders and dozens of files, which you want to be synchronized with? It’s easy and fast with this sync file app. Use it anytime once you need to effortlessly back up or sync files on your Mac.
Runs on all your Macs: Have several Macs, each having important files and documents? It’s not a problem! Use this fancy file sync app to keep all your data backed up and synced. But don’t forget to install it on all of your computers along with Setapp.
Email and system notifications supported: Enable Chronosync Express to send email and system notifications to stay in the know with everything happening on your computer when it’s not with you. Once enabled, it will automatically deliver all notifications right to your email.
Easy connection to Macs, iPhones, and iPads: Have you thought of comfortably accessing data on other Macs or iOS devices? This Mac sync software has got any backup/sync scenarios covered. Install InterConneX on any of your iPads and iPhones to access their storage from your Mac.
Customizable schedules: Got some tasks that you need to run within the specified interval? Schedule them to run automatically on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Plus, you can set the time for tasks to run if volumes mount or computers join the network.
File servers backup and automount: This elegant backup sync app can effortlessly move files and folders to virtually any of your file servers. The app provides a straightforward interface allowing you to enter your credentials to all sorts of file servers for easy auto connection afterward.
- Fixed a problem that would cause files moved to a synchronizer’s archive to become locked.
- Fixed a bug whereby Archive Maintenance was failing to remove old archive files on a Catalina bootable backup.
- Fixed a bug whereby the user could not delete files in a Catalina bootable backup archive using the Archive Panel.
- Fixed a bug whereby the user could not restore files from a Catalina bootable backup archive using the Archive Panel.
- Fixed a bug whereby deleting a file from the archive during the maintenance phase of synchronization would fail if the folder containing that file in the archive was locked.
- Fixed a bug whereby creating a folder in the archive during a synchronization would fail if the parent for that folder was locked.