Bookpedia is book-cataloging software for OS X. To save you time and effort, it retrieves book information from the Internet, either by entering keywords or using a webcam or a scanner. Create smart collections and start a wish list and a borrowed list so you never lose a book again. View your entries as a standard list, browse only the covers in a grid view or Cover Flow, or use the details view for a personalized look of Bookpedia.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 14.7 MB
- macOS 10.9 or later 64-bit
- Bookpedia gives you access to numerous international book sites as well as Doghouse, Bookpedia’s own media server, the Library of Congress and libraries attached to the z39.50 server system. Search for your books using keywords – title, author, publisher, ISBN, etc. – or scan the UPC and let Bookpedia do the rest.
- Create smart collections and start a wish list for those books you don’t own yet and a borrowed collection for those you want back. View your entries as a standard list, browse only the covers or use the info view for a personalized look of Bookpedia. Share your collections with friends using the customizable HTML export templates and learn more about your own collection with the Statistics feature. Bookpedia comes with full Spotlight integration.
- Updated minimum system requirements.