AudioFinder is an audio asset management system and music production hub. It gathers all the most useful tools in one quick and intuitive application, enabling you to be more creative by handling all the time-consuming tasks that slow down your music production. Use AudioFinder to create custom sets for sound categories and specific projects, with fast file browsing to audition, analyze, process, convert, and move or copy the samples in your library.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 131.0 MB
- macOS 10.9 or later 64-bit
- Groundbreaking Mac OS X Finder Integration
- Sophisticated Metadata Database with Database Notes for keeping track of things.
- Integrated Sample Tool trim/loop/fade editor with beat slicer
- Browser, bookmarks, history, favorites, and navigation tools
- Apple Loop, BWF, and ACID Wav Metadata display and Multi-channel playback and display.
- Formats: Apple Loops, CAF, AIFF, AIFC, SDII, BWF, WAV, REX, RX2, MP3, ACC, M4A, SYX, MID, FLAC, and OGG Vorbis
- Peak analysis and pitch analyzer tools, Micro-Harmonic Sound Compare. Find Duplicate sounds by analyzing the sound content.
- Fixed a big regression in macOS versions older than 10.12 with the cursor and timing.
- Added Command-Shift-R shortcut to Refresh Browser
- Sysex Dump Counter was not updating.
- Improved list view UI issues.
- Some Dark mode UI fixes
- Bug Fixes.