1872, with a steampunk twist. Phileas Fogg has wagered he can circumnavigate the world in just eighty days. Choose your own route, traveling by airship, submarine, mechanical camel, steam-train, and more, racing other players and a clock that never stops. 170 cities to explore. Detailed research and techno-fantasy combine in 1872 of tensions, inventions, and exploration. Climb the Burmese mountains, trek the Zulu Federation, sail up the Amazon, and disappear under the Indian Ocean – but don’t fall behind the time!
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
80 Days – Circumnavigate the globe!
Size: 101.0 MB
- OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- TIME’s #1 Game of the Year 2014
- Four times BAFTA-nominated
- Winner IGF “Excellence in Narrative” award
- “We’ve been dreaming about this future for decades. Guess what? It’s here.” – New York Times
- 9/10 — Edge Magazine
- “Interactive storytelling as its best” – The Guardian
Playing as Phileas Fogg’s loyal valet, Passepartout, you must balance your master’s health, your finances, and the time, as you choose your own path from city to city all the way around the world. Bribe your way onto early departures, but don’t let yourself go bankrupt or you’ll be sleeping rough and begging for aid! Trade items for profit, and collect the equipment for the conditions you’ll face: but too much luggage will slow you down…
80 DAYS is a breakneck race, with an in-game clock that never stops running. Trains, steamers, hot-air balloons, boats, camels, horses, and more leave and arrive minute by minute.
Every city and journey is narrated via an interactive story where you control every action. Will your choices speed you up – or lead you into disaster? Will you earn Fogg’s trust and respect? Will you uncover the secrets and short-cuts that can shave days off your time? Murder, romance, rebellion, and intrigue await!
- Plan and strategize – can you find the fastest route?
- The flexible interactive narrative with thousands of choices
- Massively replayable – every journey is unique
- Explore an entire 3D globe, with 170 bespoke cities to visit
- Richly imagined, diverse alternative-history steampunk world
- Stunning art by Jaume Illustration
- Race real people in real-time: every second count
- Live multiplayer feed, showing journeys of other players as they happen
- Share your journey with friends
- Small bug fixes and engine tech upgrades