Creating and exploring are the essence of Wonderbox, an action-adventure game set in beautiful dioramas. Discover this ever-expanding universe with your friends and family, where you can make and share your own adventures.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Wonderbox: The Adventure Maker
Size: 1.2 GB
- macOS 11.0.0 or later.
- The Adventures: Accept the call, and your journey is set: to have fun! Prepare yourself to face a path full of challenges, enemies, puzzles, and platforms. Every time you open the game, a new road of trials stands between you and the heart of adventure. Only the brave will succeed.
- The Creator Mode: Playing an adventure is cool, but what would it be like creating your own? You have all you need: Blocks, Characters, and Items. They come with premade behaviors and allow you to create an entire adventure using the same tools and content we use ourselves. See how blocks magically combine into stunning structures. Your finger is all you need to build environments, give life to characters, hide treasures, place enemies, and design combats. Take a chance! Publish your adventure, and share it with friends and players around the world. Such creativity might even be featured in the Wonderbox gallery.
- The Boxes: These are the core of the game: the carefully-crafted spaces where the adventure flows. Visuals are colorful and often breathtaking. Don’t get too cozy, though, because a quiet sunset box might lead to one with nightfall or a sandstorm. From box to box, there is a deep chain of interconnected environments to explore. Each one is unique, like a masterly grown bonsai: small in shape, immense in meaning.
- The Heroes: Choose the hero you want to be. Customize your character with a vast diversity of possibilities. Earn more as you play and upgrade your collection. Assemble the coolest, the bravest, or even the weirdest hero for your quest. Travel through the boxes, talk to the villagers, cross the portals, beat the enemies, and avoid the hazards. Playing this game is all about exploring, fighting, jumping, and solving.
- The Challenges: Some boxes are amazing. Others are a maze. Sometimes you need coins to buy the sword to beat the goblin to get the key to open the door to finally escape. A treasure might be hidden under, above, in front of, or behind a simple tree. Discover! Rotate the camera to explore each corner of the diorama. And beware: the challenges are limitless, just like the adventures.
- The Party Mode: Expandable fun! Up to 4 players can form a party and play any adventure together. Call your tribe and cross the threshold. Even a dark dungeon gets brighter when you’re surrounded by well-equipped family and friends.
- The Soundtrack: Be amused by the chords of Eric Chevalier, the composer of Rayman 2: The Great Escape. Each note of the soundtrack is there for a reason: to build the perfect atmosphere not only to play a game but to play a hero.
- Fixed some bugs affecting music and the splash screen visual on newer devices.
Thanks for playing Wonderbox: The Adventure Maker. For more information about events and the community, stay tuned to our social media!