TurboCollage gives you complete control over your collage design. Make photo collages, mosaics, photo piles, grids, photomontages, mood boards, polaroid collages, contact sheets, and more! Create stunning picture collages on your Mac. Setup a collage with a prominent center picture, arrange pictures in a regular grid, create a picture pile, or arrange pictures like a beehive. Tie fond memories together into gorgeous picture mosaics.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.9 or later 64-bit
Professional designers, photographers, bloggers, and photo enthusiasts across the globe use TurboCollage to create photo collages, scrapbooks, contact sheets, design boards, mood boards, reference boards, greeting cards, comp cards, promotional images, event posters, disk covers, photo books, and invitation cards.
Ease of use, versatility, and superb performance make TurboCollage the best collage maker for Mac.
SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE FEATURE!
TurboCollage comes with an intelligent algorithm to arrange pictures in Mosaic collage such that cropping of pictures is minimized. In almost all cases, you will get an arrangement that doesn’t crop the used pictures at all!
Seven top level collage patterns, thousands of amazing collage design possibilities.
- Regular Pile
- Advanced Pile (Paid Only)
- Picture Grid (Paid Only)
- Mosaic (Paid Only)
- Center Frame (Paid Only)
- Zig Mosaic (Paid Only)
- Photohive (Paid Only)
- High on Performance & Functionality
- Add an unlimited number of pictures to collage
- Export images as big as 12000 X 12000 pixels
- Use Undo/Redo for hassle-free designing
- Save the project to edit later
- Choose from a wide range of default sizes and aspect ratios
- Create a collage in any custom size.
- Use Landscape or Portrait orientations
- Choose from over 125 pre-designed Templates
- Apply shadows to pictures
- Customize picture borders
- Shuffle to get a new picture arrangement
Regular & Advanced Pile Patterns
- Drag, scale, rotate, or crop selected picture
- Change pile order to bring more prominent pictures on top
- Increase/decrease size of all or selected pictures
- Spread out pictures to reduce overlap
- Rearrange pictures into photo wall arrangement
- Rearrange pictures into a grid-like arrangement
- Use Instant Camera or Postage Stamp border styles in Regular Pile
- Use shapes on all or selected pictures in Advanced Pile
- Use picture or color as collage background
- Tile background picture
- Use a transparent background
- Configure text font, size, color, opacity, and alignment
- Apply shadows to text
- Stroke and/or Fill text
- Set a rotation on text
- Use color as text background
- Change text background opacity
Print and Export
- Export collage as JPEG, PNG, or TIFF to send it to a print shop or to print it from the local printer
- Export collage to Photos app
- Set collage as Desktop Picture
- Post to Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr
- AirDrop collage to your iPhone and post it to Instagram or WhatsApp from your iPhone
- Share via Messages app
- Bug fixes and performance improvements