Humans are long gone. Will your lumberpunk beavers do any better? A city-building game featuring ingenious animals, vertical architecture, river control, and deadly droughts. Contains high amounts of wood.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 946.4 MB
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: macOS 10.13 or newer
- Processor: 2-core 1.7 GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon Pro 560X or better
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Beaver societies: Control one of two beaver factions: the nature-friendly Folktails or the industrious Iron Teeth. Each faction has a unique style, buildings, and gameplay traits. Choose what fits your playstyle!
- Wet and dry seasons: Prepare your settlement for recurring droughts. Stockpile on food and keep fields and forests alive even after rivers dry up. Rely on both natural water sources and artificial irrigation to keep the land arable.
- River control: Beavers of the future have millennia of experience in water engineering. Put up dams and floodgates, dig canals with explosives, and redirect rivers to bring life back to the wasteland. Just be careful with that dynamite.
- Lumberpunk: Turn timber into sophisticated machinery – from water wheels and sawmills to engines and shredders. Wood is the core resource in Timberborn, but the most advanced structures require metal. To find it, send your scavengers to the ruins of the old world.
- Vertical architecture: Create a thriving beaver settlement using a vertical architecture system. Space is limited, so stack lodges and workshops on top of each other, construct platforms and bridges, and set up a power grid for your growing population.
- Day and night cycle: Build a multi-district city with efficient production chains and nighttime activities. Follow the lives of individually simulated inhabitants throughout their day and celebrate when the next generation is born!
- Wellbeing: An evolved beaver’s lifestyle is not just “work, sleep and chomp on wood”. Satisfy the needs of your rodents with a balanced diet, decorations, monuments, and more – on top of keeping the colony alive.
- The game should no longer freeze on macOS during launch or when changing resolution.
- Fixed a bug causing the game to freeze while loading on full screen.
- Fixed a bug with Tribute to Ingenuity not working properly.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Iron Teeth to place Platforms on a particular tile within Rooftop Terrace.
- Beavers occupying slots in buildings will now be properly displayed.