ProPresenter 6 is a presentation system that utilizes two screens, allowing users to quickly and easily present slides on one screen while controlling the presentation with another screen. Our program allows an operator to click on a slide in our “Control Panel”, at which point the projector screen immediately transitions to the new slide.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.11 or later 64-bit
- High-quality transitions make the changeover from one element to another in any layer tasteful.
- Add more flexibility to your slides by setting transitions for individual slide elements, allowing you to build content on the screen in parts, instead of all at once.
- Scale and crop individual slide elements or set the opacity of individual slide elements.
- Dynamic slide “tickers” enable news-channel style scrolling messages across the screen.
- The props layer lets you dynamically overlay content on top of your videos or slides.
- ProPresenter 6 Module IconOutputting to multiple displays with different combinations of content at once (Multi-Screen Module)
- Outputting Broadcast-quality key- and fill- channels (Alpha Keyer Module)
- Projecting onto wide screens with multiple projectors with edge blending (Edge Blending Module)
- Controlling multiple ProPresenter machines from a single computer (Master Control Module)
- Controlling ProPresenter functions from MIDI, DMX, or broadcast video communications protocols (Communications Module)
- Outputting via SDI (SDI Module)
- Expanded AppleScript support, see here for examples and documentation
- Hide media elements with the new hide attribute. Useful if you would like to play audio on a slide but don’t want any visual representation
- Dragging image files on the Deckset would no longer create the corresponding Markdown, this is restored
- Deckset no longer crashes when a code block without build steps was preceded by a list with build steps