PhotoScape X is an all-in-one photo editing software that provides photo-related features such as Photo Viewer, Editor, Cut Out, Batch, Collage, Combine, Create GIF, Color Picker, Screen Capture, RAW images, and More. PhotoScape is a fun and easy photo editor that enables you to fix and enhance photos. Apply light leak effect to turn out a boring and featureless photo into an astonishing photo.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
PhotoScape X Pro
Size: 348.8 MB
- macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
- Cut Out: Remove the background from an image. (Magic Eraser, Lasso tool, Brush tool)
- Batch: Batch edit multiple photos.
- Collage: Merge multiple photos on the collage frame to create one final photo.
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo.
- GIF Creator: Create Animated GIF.
- Print: Print photos.
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it.
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color.
- Split: Slice a photo into several pieces.
- Batch Format Change: Convert multiple images to another format at once.
- Batch Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode.
- Frames: 290+ Frames, 240+ Shapes, Borders
- Photo Merge: Merge to HDR, Focus Stacking
- Added ‘Auto Color’ filter
- Added Margins option to Print tab
- Added Zoom (Actual Pixels) option to Preferences
- Added ‘Fit & Fill (Don’t Enlarge)’ option to Loupe View and Full Screen
- Improved Color Balance, Point Color, Replace Color and Cut Out
- Fixed permission issue on Mojave (macOS 10.14)
Need this app to work on M1. Any cracked version out yet?
TNT Cracked Apps doesn’t work on M1 with Monterey MacOS. Any solution?