oneSafe is the password manager app where you can store all your confidential information – be it passwords, internet accounts, ID numbers, bank account details, pictures, or private documents – in one safe place. It’s a cross-platform app so that you can access your information whenever you need it and wherever you are.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 11.0 or later.
Why do you need it?
Because you’re simply like everyone, struggling to remember all the passwords and other codes that make our modern life. And you want to gather all this information in one place, but with complete security.
oneSafe allows you to store, all in the same place and in total security, your:
- Credit card numbers and entry codes
- Social security numbers
- Bank accounts and tax numbers
- Usernames and passwords
- Documents like PDF, Pages, Word, Excel
- Your secret pictures and videos
oneSafe incorporates the strong encryption algorithm available (AES-256) and all your data is automatically encrypted as soon as it’s saved in the app.
And we make your entry password unhackable using standards with very complex calculations.
oneSafe comes also with advanced security options allowing you to manage your security level: TRI-PIN, double-protected categories, auto-lock feature, password generator, decoy safe, self-destruct option, break-in attempts monitoring, and a password change reminder.
Features that will make your life easy:
- Ready-made and customizable templates to easily enter your details
- oneSafe Click and a Safari extension for super fast access to your encrypted items
- Backup options (through email, iTunes, or Wifi) to keep the app safe.
- iCloud sync of your content between the different versions of oneSafe on your devices (iPhone, iPad, and Mac)
- Dropbox sync of your data between Apple and Android versions.
- Customizable categories to keep all your information in order.
- ‘Favorites’ highlighting for fast access to your most used information.
- Search capability within your database.
Why oneSafe and not another password manager?
- Because we think that even a password manager can be beautiful, especially because you’ll use it many times a day, we provide you an app with a very nice and easy to use interface
- Because you don’t have to provide your email to use oneSafe, you simply need to set up a password, the last one you’ll have to remember!
- Because there is no hidden fee to use oneSafe.
- Fix for contact menu.