People who forgot their iPhone passcode might lose control of their iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you will need FoneLab iOS Unlocker to remove the 4-digit passcode, 6-digit passcode, Touch ID, or Face ID in a proven easy way with the highest success rate effectively. (Attention: Removing your iPhone Passcode will erase all data on your device.)
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.10 or later
Remove Apple ID or Password: How to unlock the screen passcode from 4-digit, 6-digit, Touch ID, and Face ID without their passcode? FoneLab iOS Unlocker is the best choice to easily get into the locked iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Removing Apple ID will erase all data on your device.
- If you can turn off Find My iPhone/iPad feature, any iOS device can be unlocked.
- For iOS devices running in iOS 11.4 and later, you need to enable Two-Factor Authentication. iOS 11.4 and earlier iOS devices can be unlocked directly if Find My iPhone/iPad is enabled.
- Erase All Content and Settings feature or Restore iPhone with iTunes will link iPhone to your old Apple ID and get stuck in iCloud activation. Please do not use them when you are removing your Apple ID.
- An unactivated iOS device is not supported.
Remove Screen Time Passcode/Restriction Passcode without Data Loss: The restriction passcode is one of the new iPhone features to set the time limit to use specialized applications on iPhone or iPad. FoneLab iOS Unlocker can help you bypass this limitation in seconds without losing data on your device if you want to remove the unwanted or forgotten passcode.
- Remove Screen Time Passcode/Restriction Passcode will not wipe device data.
- Disable Find My iPhone/iPad on your device to recover or remove the restriction passcode.
- iPhone: iPhone 14/14 Pro/ 14 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro Max/13 Pro/13 mini/13, iPhone 12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12 mini/12, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4
- iPad: iPad 2019, iPad Pro, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 2, iPad
- iPod: iPod touch 7, iPod touch 6, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.