Keka is a full-featured file archiver, as easy as it can be. With Keka you can compress as many files as you want in a bunch of formats. Divide files and protect them with a password is now a kids game. Just drop the files you want to compress to the Keka icon in the Dock or the main window.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.10 or later.
Also, Keka can extract lots of compressed files, from ZIP and 7Z to RAR archives, even parted ones. Just double click on those files and they will be extracted using Keka, or drop them to the icon in the Dock or the main window.
Compression formats supported:
- 7Z, ZIP, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, LZIP, BROTLI, ZSTD, LRZIP, WIM, DMG and ISO
Extraction formats supported:
- 7Z, ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, LZIP, BROTLI, ZSTD, LRZIP, DMG, ISO, LZMA, EXE, CAB, WIM, MSI, PAX, JAR, APK, APPX, XPI, IPA, CPGZ, CPIO, XIP and more
- Fixed rare warning while showing an operation in Finder (Thanks to all the feedback) #835
- Keep custom destination even if it’s not available (Thanks to @Obatics) #914
- The argument to run as a command-line interface process changed to –cli (Thanks to Dani)
- French translation updated (Thanks to @Marc66) #901
- German translation updated (Thanks to Clemens Bartz) #902 #903
- Simplified Chinese translation updated (Thanks to @maxsky from https://maxsky.cc) #906
- Hungarian translation updated (Thanks to @majonez) #907
- Traditional Chinese translation updated (Thanks to @pan93412) #910