Keka is a full-featured file archiver, as easy as it can be. With Keka you can compress as many files as you want in a bunch of formats. Dividing files and protecting them with a password is now a kid’s game. Just drop the files you want to compress to the Keka icon in the Dock or the main window.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 34.8 MB
- macOS 10.10 or later.
Also, Keka can extract lots of compressed files, from ZIP and 7Z to RAR archives, even parted ones. Just double-click on those files and they will be extracted using Keka, or drop them to the icon in the Dock or the main window.
Compression formats supported:
- 7Z, ZIP, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, LZIP, BROTLI, ZSTD, LRZIP, WIM, DMG and ISO
Extraction formats supported:
- 7Z, ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, LZIP, BROTLI, ZSTD, LRZIP, DMG, ISO, LZMA, EXE, CAB, WIM, MSI, PAX, JAR, APK, APPX, XPI, IPA, CPGZ, CPIO, XIP and more
- Fully compatible with macOS 13 Ventura
- Added QoS performance customization for M1
- Using UDF instead of the legacy ISO9660 for ISO volumes
- Properly extracting 4.3G and bigger files from ISO9660 volumes
- Swedish translation updated
- Korean translation updated
Why is this here it’s a free download?????????