Jump Desktop is the best remote desktop client on the Mac. With features built from the ground up to increase productivity, Jump is a must-have. The unique keyboard remapping feature lets you use Mac shortcuts on Windows and achieve maximum productivity during long remote desktop sessions. Live Previews help you keep an eye on all your machines.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Supercharged Productivity: Use Mac keyboard shortcuts in Windows. Seamlessly switch between computers without changing the way you use the keyboard. Vastly improves productivity. Fully customizable: Configure your own shortcuts or use the built-in defaults. No other app comes close.
- Automatic setup for desktops: Use this comprehensive VNC/RDP client app to rapidly connect to RDP or VNC servers. Alternatively, make any computer easily accessible by installing the satellite app called Jump Desktop Connect on it. You may choose to sign with a Google account or with any other email, thus linking your machines together.
- Little impact on your machine’s battery: Being nicely integrated into macOS, launching remote connections with this app made fast. Now, with the app constantly running on the go, it has little impact on your Mac’s battery. Basically, working on a remote computer won’t compromise your Mac’s performance in any way.
- Ultimate keyboard remapping: A keyboard remapping feature is a nice option for any avid Mac user. Adjust the settings to your likening, remap the keys in any way you want. If you wish, you can easily set Mac shortcuts on Windows or vice versa, if such a demand occurs.
- Snap access to other computers to help: Are you halfway across the country when emergencies arise? Can’t pop round and help a friend or family member out with their modern-day struggles? Accessing Macs, PCs, or any VNC servers thinkable is nearly effortless with Jump Desktop.
- A VNC viewer you will actually like: Install the app on your Mac, connect and control any other computer while you’re outdoors. Preview every item of the machine’s desktop and easily interact with any elements. Feels like you’re actually at that computer even when you’re away from it.
- Great experience with no networking skills: You don’t need to have any special networking knowledge to use this remote control mac utility. Yes, it’s rather straightforward, consistent, and simple. Plus, it offers great dependability and hardly ever chokes even with a bad connection. It surely won’t take long to get started.
In this update we’ve fixed an issue when opening connections in new tabs. Here’s what was new in the last update:
- Native Apple Silicon support
- Fluid performance improvements
- Audio Latency improvements for fluid