Jump Desktop is the best remote desktop client on the Mac. With features built from the ground up to increase productivity, Jump is a must-have. The unique keyboard remapping feature lets you use Mac shortcuts on Windows and achieve maximum productivity during long remote desktop sessions. Jump uses a brand new renderer on macOS 10.13 and later. This results in faster performance and better battery life.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
- NO HASSLE SETUP: You’ll be up and running in less than five minutes. The automatic configuration of computers is quick, simple and doesn’t require networking knowledge. Power users can connect to computers using an IP address or hostname.
- COLLABORATIVE SCREEN SHARING: Collaborative Screen Sharing lets many users connect to the same desktop. Each user gets their own mouse cursor and can point and click without fighting over the same cursor.
- RICH RDP CLIENT: Jump Desktop features one of the fastest RDP rendering engines on the planet. Built in-house and hand-tuned for high performance on mobile devices. Jump’s RDP engine also supports audio streaming, printer and folder sharing, multi-monitors, touch redirection, RD Gateway, and international keyboards.
- FLUID REMOTE DESKTOP: Download fluid is our next generation remote desktop protocol designed for very high-performance screen sharing and collaboration. Fluid can share your screen at 60fps while using only 1/10th of the bandwidth when compared to traditional protocols like RDP and VNC.
- INCREDIBLE VNC CLIENT: Built-in SSH and TLS/SSL support to protect your privacy. Multiple quality modes and a unique progressive rendering engine help accelerate performance. Clipboard or Pasteboard (for Macs) syncing ensures you’re productive while you work remotely.
This update fixes graphical issues on Mojave 10.14.5. Here was what was new in 8.2.19:
- Performance improvements: Jump uses a brand new renderer on macOS 10.13 and later. This results in faster performance and better battery life.
- Dynamic resolution switching for Fluid connections: Jump can now dynamically update the remote resolution to match your local Mac’s resolution.
- Wake-On-Lan for automatic connections: Jump will try to wake up your remote machine before connecting (there are some limitations here though)
- Better keyboard compatibility with games and 3D applications
- Horizontal scrolling support
- Hardware acceleration for Fluid connections
- Synchronize automatic connection names