Jenny LeClue is a thrilling story of mystery, adventure, and growing up. Set in the sleepy town of Arthurton, the game is filled with memorable, complex characters and rendered in a unique aesthetic. Embrace the choosiness and shape the metanarrative. You are not the only guiding hand shaping Jenny’s destiny, but your choices will help her unravel the tangled mystery and become the detective she was born to be.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 927.4 MB
- OS: Mac OS X 10.8
- Processor: Intel i5 Quad-Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Pocket-sized heroine on a big quest for justice: Jenny is a brilliant young detective, sharp-eyed, intuitive, and a ruthless pursuer of the truth. She is able to look around during dialogue scenes, observing the subject for visible clues that might reveal their guilt or innocence that would otherwise go undetected.
- Beautiful handmade world, packed with secrets: A sleek, gorgeous hand-drawn world with vintage mid-20th-century aesthetics and mystery squished into every corner. There’s so much to interact with, and players who poke and prod at every last thing are rewarded with insight, secrets, and humor.
- The story within a story, where your choosiness matters: Jenny LeClue weaves a rich metanarrative around a rich story exploring themes of family, loss, and identity. The “author” of Jenny’s adventures, Arthur K Finklestein, acts as narrator and guide, but his presence also allows you to make choices that change the way Jenny’s story is written. These choices may even affect Finklestein’s own story.
- Diverse Cast Of Characters & Locations: Explore Arthurton’s expansive world including the abandoned mines, the forgotten graveyard, Lake Nowhere, and Gumboldt’s Library. Jenny will meet an array of intriguing and suspicious characters who could help or hinder her on her quest for the truth.
- Developer’s Note: This is game one of a planned two-game story arc. Jenny LeClue – Detective is a complete game experience, as a season of a TV show. Yes, there is a cliffhanger at the end, as it is a mystery story, but there are also conclusions to be made. In addition, we will take the player choices into account and they will influence the way we as the developer create the 2nd game. We hope you enjoy it! =]
- Huge save system overhaul, now you have 7 save slots you can swap between!
- Please update all versions of Jenny LeClue to at least 2.1.0 to ensure cloud save cross-compatibility as previous versions are not compatible
- Misc bugs squished and stability improvements uncovered!