Give yourself an extra modifier key for all your keyboard shortcuts in this simple, one-purpose app. The extra macOS modifier key.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.12 or later
- Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
Easily put an unused key to work
- Convert your caps lock key or any of your modifier keys to the hyper key: ⌃⌥⌘⇧
- The hyper key acts as an additional modifier key that you can use in all of your other apps that have keyboard shortcuts
- Or just remap caps lock to a more useful key
Don’t want to sacrifice a key?
- Use a simple one-touch gesture built just for activating the hyper key
- Slide one touch down from a corner or the top edge of the trackpad to activate and remove the touch to release
- Designed to enable one-touch control of your windows with Hookshot or app switching with Charmstone
- Bug fix for ignoring applications not working properly
- Now F1 through F24 can be remapped to the hyper key