Cataloging your film archive has never been easier, with HistoryInFilm you can mark scene breaks and annotate your films with a clean visual interface. After annotating you can export a fully detailed Finding Aid complete with SMPTE time codes for all of your annotations.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
Size: 4.6 MB
- macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor
- You can create top-level catalogs to help group your films by collection. Add summaries and descriptions of films quickly and easily with the data automatically saved in relation to the film. Updates to finding aids are very simple because the data can be reviewed visually by playing back segments in the viewer.
- The Mac version of our film annotation tool makes it even easier to publish your content on our mobile application. With this version, you can also include a URL for users to learn more about your content or organization.
- You will also get current information about the publishing status of your film segments directly in the editor, indicated by the color of the bar beneath the SMPTE code for the segments you have submitted.
- Searching for content in your films has never been better. Your search will return the segments in your collection that match your search. If the segment is published it will also include a screenshot of the scene in the search results. You can quickly find film content including SMPTE codes for matching scenes and view entire finding aids from the search results to identify additional information about the films.
- General Maintenance to keep things running smoothly