Capture your Mac’s screen like a pro. Take your screenshots to the next level! Our overlay makes sharing a breeze. Instantly save, copy, or drag & drop screenshots or screen recordings to other apps. Whatever your workflow looks like, it’s going to fit.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- macOS 10.14 or later
In a matter of seconds highlight important parts of your screenshot with our annotation tool. Loved by our users, it beats any other annotation app.
Upload your captures to our blazing-fast Cloud and instantly get a shareable link.
- Upload & get a link in a single click
- Tag screenshots for better organization
- Self destruct control (Pro)
- Custom domain & branding (Pro)
- Team management (Pro)
Need to capture something that doesn’t fit on your screen? Maybe you want to save a chat history or a larger chunk of code? We got you covered!
- Capture any scrollable content
- Works in every app
It’s all about making things easier. In a few clicks, record your screen and save it as a video or an optimized GIF file.
- Show your webcam in recordings (NEW)
- Record microphone & macOS audio
- Highlight mouse clicks & keystrokes
- Automatically hide notifications
- Built-in trimming tool
Need to create a beautiful social media post? It’s now easier than ever to make your screenshots pop with just a few clicks, right inside CleanShot!
- Perfect for social media
- 10 beautiful backgrounds included
- Add your own background
Need to copy text from an image or from a scanned document? CleanShot can do it for you!
- Easily copy non-selectable text
- OCR technology
- Super fast on-device recognition
Keep a reference of anything you need always visible. It will float above all windows.
Adjust size & opacity
Always on top
Take a screenshot or record your screen without icons on your Desktop. You can even hide them permanently so they don’t distract you.
- Hide clutter on your Desktop
- Perfect for screen sharing
Self-timer: Take a screenshot after a specified delay to capture the perfect moment.
Scale down Retina: You can automatically scale down Retina screenshots to standard resolution.
Crosshair mode: Never waste time on trying to perfectly align your screenshots again.
Custom wallpaper: Set a specific photo or a plain color as a wallpaper for screenshots and screen recordings.
Tweak your workflow: You can adjust lots of settings and tailor CleanShot exactly to your needs.
Made for Mac: A completely native app gives you the performance you expect.
- Introducing Background Tool in Annotate – easily create beautiful social media posts that stand out from others
- Crop Tool will now recognize background color – automatically detects background color
- when you expand the canvas
- You can now remove files from Capture History
- Added filter option to Capture History
- It’s now easier to restore multiple files from Capture History
- Added CMD+D shortcut to duplicate object in Annotate
- Added CMD+C shortcut to All-In-One
- Added trash button to Quick Access Overlay if you use the auto-save option in After Capture settings
- Fixed bug with capturing inactive window with All-In-One
- Fixed bug with pressing spacebar to play/pause in Video Editor
- Annotate UI improvements
- Minor bug fixes